10. april 2017 The Maritime Alliance from San Diego, USA, is coming to Denmark with a delegation of top companies interested in collaboration with European companies. And you have the chance to meet them!
The Maritime Alliance was chosen by the U.S. Department of Commerce to organise the 1st ever U.S. Maritime Technology Export Initiative and a visit to Denmark is part of the program.
The purpose of the Danish-US Maritime Networking Day is to foster collaboration between Danish and US companies in the maritime industry. Not only will you be able to meet the above, but Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Polish, Lithuanian and UK maritime clusters and some of their companies have expressed an interest to participate
So keep an eye on the website for new registrations!
At the Danish-US Maritime Networking Day you can:
• Participate in matchmaking between Danish and US maritime companies
• Book and select your own meetings
• Get up-to-date with the latest trends in the blue economy
• Get to know the U.S. companies when they each provide a 5 minute “lightning” introductions
The Danish-US Maritime Networking Day is organized by The Maritime Alliance, Enterprise Europe Network, European American Enterprise Council, Maritime Cluster Funen, Maritime Development Center, MARCOD, Innovation Network for Environmental Technology and Offshoreenergy.dk
Aalborg University København, A. C. Meyers Vænge 15 2450 KøbenhavnPris
GRATIS - da det er 100% medfinansieret.Fra
10. april 2017, kl. 08:00Til
10. april 2017, kl. 19:00
6. april 2017
Danish-US Maritime Networking Day